Monday 3 December 2012

Last Day of Observation (Part 2)

After I completed my second observation, I put myself to make an order. The person who received my order spoke proper English with a smiley face. At the counter, the person asked for my personal information such as name and contact number before make an order. This is because Domino's Pizza will send messages to their customers when there is any promotion or discount.



There are many kind choices of food for their customers, such as:

  1. Pizza sizes, 
  2. Unique pizza crust, 
  3. Signature pizza sauces, 
  4. Various delicious specialty pizza, 
  5. 14 types of side orders, 
  6. Value meals, 
  7. Various beverages. and 
  8. Can add on extra cheese. 
Furthermore, you have the chance to customize your own pizza by choosing the crust, sauces, topping. You are also able to combine 2 delicious specialty pizzas which you preferred. I took a few minutes to make my final order decision.

Choices of pizza sizes

5 unique pizza crusts

Signature sauces

Types of delicious specialty pizzas


8 side orders out of 14

Value meal

Various beverages

Other than that, I found out that there were only one worker at counter in both days. The worker had to work as a cashier and helper. She was busy to take order, collect payment, issue changes, serve foods and beverages to the customer's table, and also place purchased foods and beverages into plastic bag. As a result, most of the time, there was long queue at the counter. 

This picture shown that 3 customers wait for their turn

No comments:

Post a Comment