Saturday 1 December 2012

Introduction of my Business Research

Hello everyone, I am so happy that you are here to view my blog.

Before I start, what do you know about Domino's Pizza?



Well, let me briefly tell you some information about this business. Domino's Pizza was started by two brothers, Tom and James Monaghan in 1960. Besides, it was named DomiNicks at first and then changed to Domino's Pizza Inc in 1965. Domino's Pizza promised in offering good quality of foods and excellent delivery service to their customers. Therefore, the business grew fastest in the industry with many customers nationwide and became the world's leading pizza delivery company. Today, Domino's Pizza owned and franchised more than 9000 of stores around the world such as United Kingdom, Japan, South of America, Malaysia and many more. In Malaysia, there are 77 stores of Domino's Pizza over the country and most of the stores are at the Klang Valley.

I selected Domino's Pizza as my business research target. During the research, I will observe a Domino's Pizza franchise which is located at Danau Kota, Kuala Lumpur near to Festival City Mall.






There is a question, "Domino's delivery service is ranked number one around the world, but how is the services at order counter?"

Thus, the purpose of this research is to examine the efficiency of Domino's Pizza in providing foods and beverages to their customers at order counter.

After a good planning and scheduling, I decided to conduct a two-day observation, which is Sunday and Monday. In addition, I will take 10 sessions of observation with 15 minutes each. I will divide 5 sessions for Sunday and another 5 sessions for Monday. All the observations will be recorded down and showed you all on next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment